Skip to main content

News

Topic: Project Zelda [MiniSphere 5 Beta] (Read 4654 times) previous topic - next topic

• Rukiri
  • [*]
Project Zelda [MiniSphere 5 Beta]
Project Zelda
Engine: miniSphere  ||  Dev: Rukiri || Anyone can chip in :)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Will update with screenshots hopefully soon :)
  • Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:22:25 pm by Rukiri

Re: Project Zelda [MiniSphere 5 Beta]
Reply #1
I like Zelda projects. This and ZeC are basically my jam!

• Rhuan
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
So, using miniSphere, v2 api? Any chance I can persuade you to use some of my new scripts? (MapEngine, Sprite Engine and HUDSystem)

I know they're not 100% ready but they're pretty close and having someone else use them would help them get polished.
  • Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 07:01:51 pm by Rhuan

Reply #3
So, using miniSphere, v2 api? Any chance I can persuade you to sue some of my new scripts? (MapEngine, Sprite Engine and HUDSystem)

I know they're not 100% ready but they're pretty close and having someone else use them would help them get polished.

That's a pretty hefty typo...
"I am to misbehave." - Malcom Renyolds, Captain of Serenity

• Rhuan
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4

• Rukiri
  • [*]
Reply #5
So, using miniSphere, v2 api? Any chance I can persuade you to use some of my new scripts? (MapEngine, Sprite Engine and HUDSystem)

Sure :)

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Reply #6
Ooh, another Zelda project, huh? Can I ask, what generation of Zelda are you basing this on? Or is it a little more generic and combining the general 2D top-down Zelda style in general?

• Rukiri
  • [*]
Reply #7
Ooh, another Zelda project, huh? Can I ask, what generation of Zelda are you basing this on? Or is it a little more generic and combining the general 2D top-down Zelda style in general?

Link to the past.