Skip to main content

News

Topic: Not new, I just completely forgot my profile. (Read 5947 times) previous topic - next topic

Not new, I just completely forgot my profile.
Hi, actually I'm not new to Spherical I just completely forgot my account and was eager to re-join the community. Radnen helped me out with a Lantern script and Movement restrictions code as well as a lot of my old friend here. Just wanted to say I'm back after a long hiatus.
I love the new site too (^_^) its cool.

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Re: Not new, I just completely forgot my profile.
Reply #1
Oh, hey welcome back! Uhh, who were you?
If you use code to help you code you can use less code to code. Also, I have approximate knowledge of many things.

Sphere-sfml here
Sphere Studio editor here

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Reply #2
It doesn't really matter whether you forgot your account or not if you're an old member. These forums are pretty new so the account probably no longer existed any more to begin with. :P

But welcome back!

Reply #3
Oh hello, Xenso! I remember you from the lantern script, although I can't remember your old name...you did B&W graphics, didn't you?

Reply #4
I was working on a game called Ghost Lantern on Game Maker and then switched to sphere, I needed help with the Lantern script since then I've never gone back to Game Maker and now I'm back working on that very project after a long forced Hiatus ( life situations ). I think I showed you guys these ( see attachments ) anyway I forgot my old accounts password but I think my Username was either Echo_Magnum or Emanzi not sure because I used quite a few forums back then for RPG Maker so one of those.

Anyway its good to be back here and see some familiar avatars (^_^)

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Reply #5
Ohhh! I remember that project. (Heck, how could I forget it)? It looks like something I'd really want to play! :)
  • Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 11:49:59 am by DaVince

Reply #6
 ;D thanks that gets me even more psyched on making this. 

Reply #7
looks pretty cool