Spherical forums

General Discussion => Spherical News => Topic started by: casiotone on March 09, 2013, 04:57:26 pm

Title: Sphere on GitHub
Post by: casiotone on March 09, 2013, 04:57:26 pm
(formerly titled "Mooving Sphere to GitHub" ~Neo)

Has anyone considered moving the main Sphere repository to GitHub? SF is basically dead by now.
Title: Re: Mooving Sphere to GitHub
Post by: Radnen on March 10, 2013, 04:20:04 am
It is on github: https://github.com/sphere-group/sphere
Title: Re: Mooving Sphere to GitHub
Post by: N E O on March 10, 2013, 07:10:18 pm
What he said.

This thread will become the official thread to express interest in working on the source that's on GitHub. As is usual w/GitHub, anyone can fork and request that their edits be merged into official source. The organization sphere-group consists of two groups of devs: those who've worked directly on the source or auxiliary tools, and those who've worked on non-source non-tool projects significant to the advancement of Sphere's development or promotion.

Anyone interested in becoming a publicized member of sphere-group on GitHub let me know your GitHub username; @casiotone, @kamatsu, and @Flying Jester especially let me know if you have GitHub accts and what they are and if you want to be part of it, thanks!

(edit - becoming a publicized member will require that you either have already worked on or will work on either Sphere's source, a project significant to the advancement of Sphere, or both.)
Title: Re: Sphere on GitHub
Post by: Flying Jester on March 11, 2013, 01:29:28 am
I certainly would like to be a part of sphere-group on GitHub, but I don't have a GitHub account. I should really make one...
Post by: Flying Jester on March 20, 2013, 09:28:02 pm
Alright. You wore me down, I got a GitHub account.

I am FlyingJester on GitHub.
Post by: N E O on March 22, 2013, 10:08:55 am
FlyingJester added to sphere-group app & engine teams :)