Skip to main content

News

Topic: Spherical now has a Twitter account! (Read 3322 times) previous topic - next topic

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Spherical now has a Twitter account!
Excuse me if I'm overstepping any boundaries when it comes to changing and adding things to the website, but I'm just feeling really active and excited about Sphere in general right now. ;D

I've found Twitter to be a good way to communicate publicly, especially with game devs, and it's actually decently effective at getting yourself out there... so it only follows naturally that we have a Spherical Twitter account. So I made one:

https://twitter.com/Spheredev

Please follow it if you have a Twitter account! Also, I'll grant whoever would like to post things access to the account. And finally, it seems useful to keep using a consistent hashtag for Sphere-related stuff on Twitter, like #spheredev and #minisphere. :)
  • Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 08:53:43 am by DaVince

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Spherical now has a Twitter account!
Reply #1
Before I forget: this also means that there is an email account dedicated to Spherical too. It's spheregamedev@gmail.com and I actively check it for new emails as well.

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Spherical now has a Twitter account!
Reply #2
It turns out that granting people access to post as the account is really easy (thanks to Tweetdeck). Anyone interested?

Also, it's currently tweeting out one (completed) Sphere game a day automatically. I've set up a little queue. :)
  • Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:31:04 am by DaVince