News

Topic: Welcome Back!!! (Read 15823 times) previous topic - next topic

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Re: Welcome Back!!!
Reply #15
Hi Bruce! Your Scenario script is awesome, BTW. Good to see other members from the past join.
If you use code to help you code you can use less code to code. Also, I have approximate knowledge of many things.

Sphere-sfml here
Sphere Studio editor here

Reply #16
Woah, Bruce! I haven't seen you around these parts since...right about when I started with Sphere.

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Reply #17
Im using my iPhone at work right now, but later when I get home I'll pull out my laptop and put up the latest version of Scenario.  I don't remember if I've made any breaking changes since the last update, but probably.

Sorry I unceremoniously disappeared before, I'll try to stick around this time! :)
neoSphere 5.9.2 - neoSphere engine - Cell compiler - SSj debugger
forum thread | on GitHub

• N E O
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Senior Administrator
Reply #18
Please feel free to put Scenario up again either on the wiki or a GitHub Gist to embed here :)

Reply #19
Yay! We're back!

My nickname used to be FireTalon.

Started using Sphere 7 years ago and haven't really used it much lately, but I still love it and I missed the community!

Welcome back everyone!

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Reply #20
Dude, welcome back! Though to be honest, I think your old username was much cooler. :P

Reply #21
Man, it's good to be back.

Anybody have backups of the tutorials though?

• N E O
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Senior Administrator
Reply #22
When I'm on my laptop I'll make a go at getting the battle system tutorials from Wayback Machine for the wiki. Beyond that, if it wasn't on the wiki it's not likely Wayback kept it.