Skip to main content

News

Topic: Hi again (Read 5406 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi again
Hey guys,

Glad to see the forums are all back and running. Ive been lurking the last few weeks but was very busy with work.

The Final Fantasy VI SDK is still coming along (man its been years now). Still not quite back where I was but still going smoothly.

Looking forward to writing it in TurboSphere in the future so COMON FLYING JESTER YEAH! lol

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Re: Hi again
Reply #1
Welcome back, Bo!

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Reply #2
Welcome!
If you use code to help you code you can use less code to code. Also, I have approximate knowledge of many things.

Sphere-sfml here
Sphere Studio editor here

• Rukiri
  • [*]
Reply #3

Hey guys,

Glad to see the forums are all back and running. Ive been lurking the last few weeks but was very busy with work.

The Final Fantasy VI SDK is still coming along (man its been years now). Still not quite back where I was but still going smoothly.

Looking forward to writing it in TurboSphere in the future so COMON FLYING JESTER YEAH! lol

Welcome back, for the world map use a 2D affine transformation and some basic trigonometry and you should be good to go, you may want to cycle through images so it appears as it's animated.  It's what I did and works alright just remember to write down the X/Y for each location...