Skip to main content

News

Topic: Kefka's Revenge (Read 3888 times) previous topic - next topic

Kefka's Revenge
Hi.

Interesting project.  First time carrying a couch in a game. Easy down those stairs!

Wish I could save my progress somehow.

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Re: Kefka's Revenge
Reply #1
Hi!

That's an old project and not being worked on anymore. DaVince can give you a bit more history on it, but at least I could safely say any bugs pertaining to it won't get fixed anytime soon. ;)

I'm glad you got to play it, though. Not a lot of people talk about the older Sphere games, which were some of it's best. If you liked KR, check out Trial and Error 4.0. Also, how'd you find out about KR?
If you use code to help you code you can use less code to code. Also, I have approximate knowledge of many things.

Sphere-sfml here
Sphere Studio editor here

Reply #2
Right. It's eight years old, using Sphere version 1.10984. It *is* a little buggy, although not the only game/demo I've tried with an issue involving the escape key.

Discovered the game through perusal of the repository.

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Reply #3
Yup, this project is really old. And buggy. Glad you discovered it and are enjoying it; I'm sure tree and wiz appreciate it a lot too (they the main devs; I was mostly helping and making music at a later point!). :)

Hi.

Interesting project.  First time carrying a couch in a game. Easy down those stairs!

Wish I could save my progress somehow.

You can save. Press home and you open the menu.