Skip to main content

News

Topic: Merry Christmas and all of that! (Read 4542 times) previous topic - next topic

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Merry Christmas and all of that!
I realize it's already the second day of Christmas, but hey, Merry Christmas, or happy whatever you celebrate, everyone! :)

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Re: Merry Christmas and all of that!
Reply #1
A late Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too!

I went to church, had a nice Ham dinner, and watched the Christmas Special of Doctor Who. It was a good day. :)
If you use code to help you code you can use less code to code. Also, I have approximate knowledge of many things.

Sphere-sfml here
Sphere Studio editor here

Reply #2
There was a Doctor Who Christmas special? I need to pay more attention to these things!

Merry Christmas! And a happy New Year!
I had Christmas on the 26th, so it's not that late for me.

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Reply #3

There was a Doctor Who Christmas special? I need to pay more attention to these things!

Merry Christmas! And a happy New Year!
I had Christmas on the 26th, so it's not that late for me.

I don't want to spoil anything since I'm not sure you've heard the news, but do you know who Peter Capaldi is? If not, wait until after you saw the episode. Are you a fan of the series? :)
If you use code to help you code you can use less code to code. Also, I have approximate knowledge of many things.

Sphere-sfml here

Reply #4
...Was he in the 50th anniversary special?

Yes, I am a fan. ;D

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Reply #5

...Was he in the 50th anniversary special?

Yes, I am a fan. ;D

No, that was John Hurt, alongside Matt Smith and David Tennant. Best episode in a long time (Tennant was my favorite of the new doctors)*. If you don't know who Capaldi is, well watch the episode before doing research... because spoilers. :)

* I don't have a favorite old series doctor since I haven't seen enough: you just can't get repeats of the old episodes, and my father has a lot on VHS tapes, but we aren't using a VHS player any more... lol.

Sphere-sfml here