Spherical forums

General Discussion => Site Comments => Topic started by: Rhuan on September 03, 2017, 05:18:30 pm

Title: The Like Button
Post by: Rhuan on September 03, 2017, 05:18:30 pm
I don't seem to have a Like button - I'm on the default theme, is something wrong with my account? Or am I just being stupid?
Title: Re: The Like Button
Post by: Fat Cerberus on September 03, 2017, 05:25:47 pm
It should be here?  You can't like your own posts though.
Post by: Rhuan on September 03, 2017, 05:31:38 pm
Not there for me.
Post by: Fat Cerberus on September 03, 2017, 11:55:50 pm
Huh, weird.  I looked at the permissions for your account to see if maybe something was screwy there but "Liking posts" isn't even one of the permissions you can grant.  So I'm completely stumped - maybe @DaVince has a better idea.
Post by: DaVince on September 04, 2017, 03:46:19 am
Wow, I'm surprised you're not even getting any options at all. Maybe it's because you're under the "Verified" member group? I've changed that for now, let me know if you see more options or not.
Post by: Rhuan on September 04, 2017, 01:33:17 pm
Wow, I'm surprised you're not even getting any options at all. Maybe it's because you're under the "Verified" member group? I've changed that for now, let me know if you see more options or not.
I have it now, it looks like "Verified" members can't like things.
Post by: DaVince on September 06, 2017, 05:25:06 am
Thanks for letting me know!
It looks like the Verified member group is pretty broken, you had more buttons missing. Since it's obsolete with the new ReCAPTCHA system in place anyway, I'm just going to remove that member group.