Skip to main content

News

Topic: Collection of all the Sphere games I have (Read 7672 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Collection of all the Sphere games I have
Reply #15
I've got an idea: later today I'm going to go through the old site via the WayBack machine and see if I can find anything, or did you already do that? Do you have the exact date that it went down?

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Reply #16
I got a lot of these games from the old sphere.sf.net back when it was still live. Some other stuff was sleuthing, and there are a lot of games downloadable from rpgmaker.net that I recently downloaded (not included in this pack yet). Also checked older forum posts here, but not on the old forums, so I definitely think it's worth a try.

There's no exact date because all of this basically just piled up over the years.

Reply #17
Well it looks like it's a bust anyway. It seems like most of the threads haven't been archived anyway, so as far as I know there's no way to get at them. I even saw the link to my debug console thread on the thread list :(
So unless that big zipfile full of resources turns up somewhere, I guess it's gone for good, along with most of my old projects :/
Here's a screenshot of the front page at least, for nostalgia.

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Reply #18
What was Quipkit?  I remember that name now that I see it again, but damned if I can remember what the heck it was.  Was it one of our failed Sphere 2.0 initiatives, or something else?
neoSphere 5.9.2 - neoSphere engine - Cell compiler - SSj debugger
forum thread | on GitHub

Reply #19
https://github.com/tung/quipkit
It was a RPG engine tung made using Lua