Skip to main content

News

Topic: Forum updates thread (Read 18412 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Forum updates thread
Reply #30
I don't think this was supposed to happen @DaVince...

iPhone 7 Plus :iphone:

Android as well
"I am to misbehave." - Malcom Renyolds, Captain of Serenity

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Reply #31
Oh, so it's not responsive or even limiting itself to the dimensions of the theme, huh? I should've guessed... :smile: Will fix!

Edit: fixed! I literally only had to give it a maximum width and remove the absolute sizing it defined...
  • Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 01:10:46 am by DaVince

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #32
Just a note: I tried updating ElkArte to the latest version but something seems to have gone wrong. I reverted the update but we've lost useful plugins for now. Will attempt to fix this once I figure out how to get the new version of ElkArte installed. Registrations are disabled until I figure it out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Reply #33
We apparently lost our favicon, too. I was looking at my bookmarks and couldn't immediately see the Spherical icon.
If you use code to help you code you can use less code to code. Also, I have approximate knowledge of many things.

Sphere-sfml here
Sphere Studio editor here

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #34
Thanks - fixed. :)

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #35
I've started working on updating the forum and wiki themes to match the website theme. So far, the forum's front page and some shared elements have all been changed. Feedback and pointing out things that broke, as usual, is always welcome. :)

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Reply #36
I really like the theme going on. It's easy on the eyes and says "Sphere". Thanks!
If you use code to help you code you can use less code to code. Also, I have approximate knowledge of many things.

Sphere-sfml here
Sphere Studio editor here

• Rukiri
  • [*]
Reply #37
I'm not the most active guy around here, but this is going to blind a few people in the morning :P