Spherical forums

General Discussion => Hellos and Byes => Topic started by: Harry Bo21 on May 13, 2013, 07:35:46 am

Title: Hi again
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 13, 2013, 07:35:46 am
Hey guys,

Glad to see the forums are all back and running. Ive been lurking the last few weeks but was very busy with work.

The Final Fantasy VI SDK is still coming along (man its been years now). Still not quite back where I was but still going smoothly.

Looking forward to writing it in TurboSphere in the future so COMON FLYING JESTER YEAH! lol
Title: Re: Hi again
Post by: DaVince on May 13, 2013, 10:50:19 am
Welcome back, Bo!
Post by: Radnen on May 13, 2013, 01:20:02 pm
Welcome!
Post by: Rukiri on May 30, 2013, 01:21:14 am

Hey guys,

Glad to see the forums are all back and running. Ive been lurking the last few weeks but was very busy with work.

The Final Fantasy VI SDK is still coming along (man its been years now). Still not quite back where I was but still going smoothly.

Looking forward to writing it in TurboSphere in the future so COMON FLYING JESTER YEAH! lol

Welcome back, for the world map use a 2D affine transformation and some basic trigonometry and you should be good to go, you may want to cycle through images so it appears as it's animated.  It's what I did and works alright just remember to write down the X/Y for each location...