Skip to main content

News

Topic: Anti-robot sentiments? (Read 6052 times) previous topic - next topic

Anti-robot sentiments?
When making an account I discovered that I could not, in fact, say that I was a robot, despite the fact that I may or may not be a biological robot.
Are we all not, in fact, robots, to some degree? Could it not be argued that humans are no more than robots made carbon based products?

Anyway, hey guys, it's been a while and I decided to work with Sphere again now that I'm a mildly competent programmer, as opposed to the slightly competent one I was before. Sadly, my visual skills have fallen lower than the heights they had reached. Which, all in all, is only about a two inch drop.

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Re: Anti-robot sentiments?
Reply #1

When making an account I discovered that I could not, in fact, say that I was a robot, despite the fact that I may or may not be a biological robot.
Are we all not, in fact, robots, to some degree? Could it not be argued that humans are no more than robots made carbon based products?

Looks like we have a clown in our midst. :P
neoSphere 5.9.2 - neoSphere engine - Cell compiler - SSj debugger
forum thread | on GitHub

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Reply #2
WHY-HELLO-THERE-CARBON-BASED-LIFE-FORM-WELCOME-BACK-TO-SPHERICAL

I-DON'T-SEE-WHAT-THE-PROBLEM-IS-WITH-THESE-BOTS-AS-LONG-AS-YOU-STAY-INCONSPICUOUS-AND-TRY-TO-AND-ACT-HUMAN

IN-ANY-CASE-WELCOME-BACK-!

CARRIAGE RETURN

Reply #3
If you must be a robot...

Please don't be like DaVince(-bot), use line-feeds instead of carriage-returns. I only have tolerance for robots that use Unix-style line endings.

Reply #4
Well this was mildly entertaining :)

Welcome! Now, be a robot that pumps out amazing games! Or don't, that's cool as well. None the less, have fun!
It's super effective!

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Reply #5

If you must be a robot...

Please don't be like DaVince(-bot), use line-feeds instead of carriage-returns. I only have tolerance for robots that use Unix-style line endings.

OH-SHUT-IT-WILL-YA-:P