Skip to main content

News

Topic: My return (Read 4580 times) previous topic - next topic

My return
Hey, everyone. You may or may not remember me for the one time I posted here with some stuff.

I'm still interested in making something with Sphere, and its ease of use and ability to quickly prototype was always a big positive in my book, and I'm glad to see it's still being worked on and improved. And now I see it's even being built to run on mobile, too?

Over the past year I've gone to a technical school for web development and have gotten caught up with some web technologies, and I feel like my ability to learn and understand has improved in general. A lot of stuff that confused me like asynchronous code and modules, and some of the weirder features of JavaScript I've got a better handle on, and it's nice to come back to Sphere, which uses technologies I'm super familiar with. I'm looking forward to what I can come up with now.

...okay. Now that I got that out of the way, guess I'll just vanish again. See you in three years.

edit: It seems like a lot of the forum hasn't been active in a super long time. This must be an extremely small community. It's kind of sad.
  • Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:20:54 pm by Datomas

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Re: My return
Reply #1
Hello Datomas! I think I remembered someone like you... The community is fairly active on Discord. https://discord.gg/ApNjK5
If you use code to help you code you can use less code to code. Also, I have approximate knowledge of many things.

Sphere-sfml here
Sphere Studio editor here