Skip to main content

News

Topic: Project ZeC (My Zelda-esque Clone) (Read 12644 times) previous topic - next topic

• DaVince
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Used Sphere for, like, half my life
Re: Project ZeC (My Zelda-esque Clone)
Reply #405
That sounds less like development hell and more like a forced hiatus! It's nice that you're still keeping busy by thinking of new ideas, however. Can't wait to see what you'll show us once you're able to continue developing the game. :)

Re: Project ZeC (My Zelda-esque Clone)
Reply #406
That sounds less like development hell and more like a forced hiatus!

Seems that way. I currently only have my "smartphone" with android and an Ipad Mini. As far as I know, Sphere has never been developed for either of those two platforms. So as of right now there is not very much that I can do to continue development on ZeC. I do have things drafted out on paper for some aspects of the game but actual coding and furthering the project is kind of at a stand still. Most of my finances are currently "tied up" in moving into a new studio apartment so I can not even begin to look into acquiring a new development pc/or mac computer. I would really like to continue the project. Things were progressing with it, although there were a few little bugs that I needed to look into the coding about. Right now, the whole project is just sitting on a USB thumb drive waiting...
"I am to misbehave." - Malcom Renyolds, Captain of Serenity