I recently updated from 4.5 to 5.0.1 so I already know I'm going to run into a heap of issues with the project I'm working on. I got the cellscript working and have a successful build, but I'm getting errors in my main script when importing my own modules.I'm sure there is a lot of nuance and order that is over my head, so is there an example demo that I could view? I've looked at the getting started tutorial and it helped a little bit, but I've got a small rat's nest that's gotta be sorted through.Any tips on updating projects from the older version of minisphere? Any recommended reading would be great, too!Thanks!
a) get the file path wrong (import expects relative paths)
`MobileDevice` Object----------------------MobileDevice.Default [read-only] Gets the device running miniSphere. This will likely only exist on mobile buildsMobileDevice.Platform [read-only] Can be 'android' or 'ios'MobileDevice#activateTiltSensor() Activates the device's tilt sensor. If it is not activated, calling MobileDevice#getTilt() will return nullMobileDevice#deactivateTiltSensor() Deactivates the device's tilt sensorMobileDevice#getTilt() Returns an object with x, y, and z float values representing the device's angleMobileDevice#activateAccelerometer() Activates the device's accelerometer. If it is not activated, calling MobileDevice#getAcceleration() will return nullMobileDevice#deactivateAccelerometer() Deactivates the device's accelerometerMobileDevice#getAcceleration() Returns an object with x, y, and z float values representing the device's current accelerationMobileDevice#deactivateAllSensors() Deactivates all currently activated sensorsMobileDevice#getTouchCoordinates() Returns an array of objects with x and y coordinates for the current number of touches. If the screen isn't being touched, it will return a 0-length array.