Skip to main content

News

Topic: neoSphere 5.9.2 (Read 521879 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: miniSphere 4.7.2
Reply #1845
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but do you think it might be beneficial to include Personlib in the system modules included with miniSphere? I've converted it to a mjs module and it's almost complete. I just need to make a few tweaks and it'll be "done".

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Reply #1846
Hm... I wouldn't be against it, although it might become obsolete once the new map engine makes it in.  Still would be nice to have a more object-oriented interface for map persons though, so sure, that'd be awesome. :)

I'm planning to release miniSphere 4.8.0 on 8/12 so if you have it ready before then I can include it, as long as you're okay with licensing it under miniSphere's BSD-3 license.
neoSphere 5.9.2 - neoSphere engine - Cell compiler - SSj debugger
forum thread | on GitHub

Reply #1847
I just have to add a couple helper methods and check some things. Since it's really just a wrapper around the Person related 1.x functions, any bugs would be the fault of the engine, rather than my code.

As far as licensing, almost everything I do is licensed under the BSD 2 clause license for simplicity. And because I have some gripes with the GPL. So I'd be fine with the 3-clause license. Are there any major differences?
  • Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 08:29:00 pm by Eggbert

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Reply #1848
I dislike the GPL too.  LGPL is better, but still a bit too "viral" for my tastes.  They work well for applications, but it gets ugly with libraries.

I think the only difference between BSD 2- and 3-clause is the third clause, you can't use the name of the project or contributors to advertise derivatives.  Or something like that, I'm not actually sure what it means in practice, it seems like something akin to trademark protection?  I probably should just relicense to BSD-2 or MIT, it'd be simpler.
forum thread | on GitHub

Reply #1849
One of my biggest issues with the GPL is the linking requirement. One of my first experiences with programming was writing JavaScript plugins for an IRC bot that was licensed under the GPL. I couldn't understand why user-made plugins had to be kept outside the bot's base folder in a folder called "xplugins" at the time, and it left a bad taste in my mouth. The GPL had its purpose at one point, but I can't see myself ever using it, even for programs that won't have any user-made plugins or libraries.

And considering this is just a helper module, that third clause doesn't really bother me.

Reply #1850
Alright, Personlib is pretty stable now and ready for inclusion.
http://forums.spheredev.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1494.0;attach=823

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Reply #1851
I had to make a few modifications to get it to run in miniSphere.  I'll experiment and kick the tires a bit later, definitely looks useful though!  I wonder now just how far it would be possible to make an object-oriented wrapper around the v1 map engine, without rewriting it from the ground up...

Thanks for this, it should come in handy. :)

Note for future:
System modules can't currently be .mjs because they are out of the purview of a Cellscript and Duktape doesn't support ES6.  I had to convert it back to CommonJS and edit out the ES6 syntax (I think you have a for-of loop in there, no other issues I saw) to get it to work.
forum thread | on GitHub

Reply #1852
I was actually considering creating a new object oriented wrapper for the map engine, but I figured it wouldn't be much of a benefit because of the way the engine works.
The main reason I made the Person module was because having to constantly call DoSomethingWithPerson(...) with the person name as a parameter just seemed like boilerplate code after a certain point. I didn't originally create Personlib for MonoBomber though. I was working on a SHMUP, and I got the idea while creating the randomly generated enemies and dynamic objects (items, special traps, etc). That way I could just create a given number of enemies and dynamic objects, add them to their respective arrays, and just call methods and such for each one. It also allowed me to use the thread module, which I felt was much nicer and more organized than going through each person in a single update/render function.

I wasn't really sure if it would work as a system module, but working on it as a .mjs module made some things simpler for me. I'll keep that in mind though when posting them here.
Overall, I'm glad you like it, and I'm sure people will like using it for the same reasons that I created it.

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Reply #1853
There's a really annoying bug in the SoundStream object that I'm trying to fix, but having no luck.  I'm not sure if it's a bug in Allegro or if maybe I'm doing something wrong, or what, but audio for whatever reason isn't playing at the correct rate.  During my experiments to get mp3 support working, I wrote the following code:

Code: (JavaScript) [Select]
window = global;
RequireScript('@/lib/aurora.js');
RequireScript('@/lib/mp3.js');

let fs = new FileStream('music/chartreuse.mp3', FileOp.Read);
let mp3Data = fs.read(fs.fileSize);
let asset = AV.Asset.fromBuffer(mp3Data);
let stream = null;
asset.get('format', format => {
        // note: Aurora.js always decodes to float32
stream = new SoundStream(format.sampleRate, 32,  // 32bit = float32
                         format.channelsPerFrame);
});
while (stream == null && Sphere.run());
stream.play(Mixer.Default);
asset.on('data', buffer => {
stream.buffer(buffer);
Sphere.sleep(0.005);  // run event pump
});
asset.start();

It produces weird distortion like the music is being played through a box fan, and it plays at only half speed too.  However, if I change the stream creation to:
Code: (JavaScript) [Select]
stream = new SoundStream(format.sampleRate * 2, 32,  // 32bit = float32
                         format.channelsPerFrame / 2);

Then it sounds tinny, but normal speed and with no other distortion.  Very strange.
forum thread | on GitHub

Reply #1854
This isn't related to the SoundStream issue, but would it be unreasonably difficult to replace Allegro with SDL? It would make it much easier to port, and SDL seems to be more supported. I was playing with this myself a while ago, but I never got very far.

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Reply #1855
That's a lot of code to rewrite.  I have been working to get the code better organized (the 1.0 code was a mess because I coded the whole engine in like 2 months), so maybe it wouldn't be as difficult?  Still a ton of work, though.

Allegro has a lot of conveniences built-in (like shader support, render-to-texture, etc.) that I wouldn't want to lose, though.  I would have to research if SDL has the same.  I find OpenGL to be tedious to work with by hand.
forum thread | on GitHub

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Reply #1856
miniSphere 8/12 Big Fat Eaty Pig Edition, a.k.a. the annual 8/12 release, is out tomorrow, and on the first anniversary of miniSphere 4.0 to boot! (4.0 being the first Sphere v2 release).

This release will bring a new Image class which attempts to bring back some of the convenience of working with bitmaps that we had in sphere 1.x.  It'll be very basic in miniSphere 4.8, only supporting standard blitting, but I hope to flesh it out as time goes on.

So yeah, get ready for another awesome release!
forum thread | on GitHub

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Re: miniSphere 4.8.0
Reply #1857
miniSphere 4.8.0 has been posted, get it while it's hot 8)
forum thread | on GitHub

Reply #1858
After updating, Sphere Studio wouldn't start and didn't display any errors or indication that it ran all, so I ran it via Cygwin. I then got this:
Code: [Select]
Unhandled Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized configuration section userSettings/SphereStudio.Properties.Settings. (C:\Users\josh\AppData\Local\Sphere_Engine_Group\Sphere_Studio.exe_Url_h2javz01e0mxoxhijn1m1blnjaoj5uuy\0.0.0.0\user.config line 4)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
   at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)
   at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
   at WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.PatchController.get_EnableFontInheritanceFix()
   at WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockContent..ctor()
   at WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel..ctor()
   at SphereStudio.Ide.IdeWindow.InitializeComponent()
   at SphereStudio.Ide.IdeWindow..ctor()
   at SphereStudio.Ide.Program.Main(String[] args)

I deleted C:\Users\josh\AppData\Local\Sphere_Engine_Group\ (and C:\Users\josh\AppData\Local\Sphereical, which I suspect may have been from an old version) and ran it again, and got this exception/error when I started it
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SphereStudio.Ide.Forms.ConfigManager.UpdatePluginsList()
   at SphereStudio.Ide.Forms.ConfigManager..ctor()
   at SphereStudio.Ide.IdeWindow.menuConfigManager_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at SphereStudio.Ide.IdeWindow.IDEForm_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2101.1 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Sphere Studio
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Sphere%20Studio.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1647.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
SphereStudio.Base
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/SphereStudio.Base.DLL
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking
    Assembly Version: 2.16.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.16.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
AudioPlayerPlugin
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/AudioPlayerPlugin.dll
FontEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/FontEditPlugin.dll
ImageEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/ImageEditPlugin.dll
LegacySpherePlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/LegacySpherePlugin.dll
MapEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/MapEditPlugin.dll
miniSphereGdkPlugin
    Assembly Version: 4.8.0.2230
    Win32 Version: 4.8.0.2230
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/miniSphereGdkPlugin.dll
ScriptEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/ScriptEditPlugin.dll
SoundTestPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/SoundTestPlugin.dll
SphereStudio.Base
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/SphereStudio.Base.dll
SpritesetEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/SpritesetEditPlugin.dll
TaskListPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/TaskListPlugin.dll
WindowstyleEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/WindowstyleEditPlugin.dll
ObjectListView
    Assembly Version: 2.9.1.1072
    Win32 Version: 2.9.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/ObjectListView.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
so I clicked continue and went on my merry way.

Unfortunately, when I click to open any of the reference files from the Help menu, I get "Sphere Studio doesn't know how to open that type of file and no default file opener is available. Tip: Open Configuration Manager and check your plugins."
But if I try to open the configuration manager, I ge this:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SphereStudio.Ide.Forms.ConfigManager.UpdatePluginsList()
   at SphereStudio.Ide.Forms.ConfigManager..ctor()
   at SphereStudio.Ide.IdeWindow.menuConfigManager_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Sphere Studio
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Sphere%20Studio.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
SphereStudio.Base
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/SphereStudio.Base.DLL
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking
    Assembly Version: 2.16.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.16.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
AudioPlayerPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/AudioPlayerPlugin.dll
FontEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/FontEditPlugin.dll
ImageEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/ImageEditPlugin.dll
LegacySpherePlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/LegacySpherePlugin.dll
MapEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/MapEditPlugin.dll
miniSphereGdkPlugin
    Assembly Version: 4.8.0.2230
    Win32 Version: 4.8.0.2230
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/miniSphereGdkPlugin.dll
ScriptEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/ScriptEditPlugin.dll
SoundTestPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/SoundTestPlugin.dll
SphereStudio.Base
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/SphereStudio.Base.dll
SpritesetEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/SpritesetEditPlugin.dll
TaskListPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/TaskListPlugin.dll
WindowstyleEditPlugin
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Plugins/WindowstyleEditPlugin.dll
ObjectListView
    Assembly Version: 2.9.1.1072
    Win32 Version: 2.9.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/ObjectListView.DLL
ScintillaNET
    Assembly Version: 3.6.3.0
    Win32 Version: 3.6.3.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/ScintillaNET.DLL
SphereStudio.Vanilla
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/SphereStudio.Vanilla.DLL
SourcemapToolkit.SourcemapParser
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/SourcemapToolkit.SourcemapParser.DLL
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Dynamic
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 10.0.3.21018
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/miniSphere/ide/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1637.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Data
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1636.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

• Fat Cerberus
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Sphere Developer
Reply #1859
Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA% and delete Sphere_Engine_Group and Spherical folders, if they exist.  The .NET settings manager apparently doesn't like applications having their metadata changed.

Sorry about that, I ran into the same issues during development, fixed it, and then forgot all about it. :-[

edit: Nevermind, you did that already.  Hm... a fresh install of 4.8.0 seems to work here on a quick test, but I'll do some more digging.

edit 2: It *MIGHT* be caused by an old copy of the miniSphere plugin that got left over from a previous installation somewhere.  I thought I made the plugin loader resilient enough to deal with bad/invalid plugins without crashing, but maybe not...
  • Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:35:07 am by Fat Cerberus
forum thread | on GitHub