Skip to main content

News

Topic: Sphere on GitHub (Read 8594 times) previous topic - next topic

Sphere on GitHub
(formerly titled "Mooving Sphere to GitHub" ~Neo)

Has anyone considered moving the main Sphere repository to GitHub? SF is basically dead by now.
  • Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:11:07 pm by apollolux

• Radnen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Senior Staff
  • Wise Warrior
Re: Mooving Sphere to GitHub
Reply #1
If you use code to help you code you can use less code to code. Also, I have approximate knowledge of many things.

Sphere-sfml here
Sphere Studio editor here

• N E O
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Senior Administrator
Re: Mooving Sphere to GitHub
Reply #2
What he said.

This thread will become the official thread to express interest in working on the source that's on GitHub. As is usual w/GitHub, anyone can fork and request that their edits be merged into official source. The organization sphere-group consists of two groups of devs: those who've worked directly on the source or auxiliary tools, and those who've worked on non-source non-tool projects significant to the advancement of Sphere's development or promotion.

Anyone interested in becoming a publicized member of sphere-group on GitHub let me know your GitHub username; @casiotone, @kamatsu, and @Flying Jester especially let me know if you have GitHub accts and what they are and if you want to be part of it, thanks!

(edit - becoming a publicized member will require that you either have already worked on or will work on either Sphere's source, a project significant to the advancement of Sphere, or both.)
  • Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:56:08 pm by apollolux

Re: Sphere on GitHub
Reply #3
I certainly would like to be a part of sphere-group on GitHub, but I don't have a GitHub account. I should really make one...

Reply #4
Alright. You wore me down, I got a GitHub account.

I am FlyingJester on GitHub.

• N E O
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Senior Administrator
Reply #5
FlyingJester added to sphere-group app & engine teams :)